– Earnings per part (EPS): sixty four cents anticipated by a Thomson Reuters consensus estimate
– Revenue: $three.69 billion anticipated by a Thomson Reuters consensus estimate
– Total streaming rating provides: 6.5 million anticipated by a StreetAccount consensus estimate
– Domestic streaming rating provides: 1.48 million anticipated by a StreetAccount estimate
– Global streaming rating provides: 5.02 million anticipated by a StreetAccount estimate
In January, Netflix talked about it anticipated $three.69 billion in income in the quarter, and EPS of sixty three cents, including 6.35 million unique customers in its streaming industry.