Lys Mousset makes a first Premier League delivery for Sheffield United.
In surely one of two adjustments for the Blades, Mousset comes in for Callum Robinson while Oli McBurnie is replaced by David McGoldrick.
Sheff Utd XI: Henderson, Baldock, Stevens, Fleck, O’Connell, Basham, Lundstram, Egan, Norwood, McGoldrick, Mousset.
Subs: L. Freeman, McBurnie, Provocative, Robinson, Jagielka, Moore, Besic.
Arsenal discover one swap to the side that beat Bournemouth 1-0 earlier than the realm rupture as Joe Willock comes in for Dani Ceballos.
Arsenal XI: Leno, Chambers, Sokratis, Luiz, Kolasinac, Guendouzi, Xhaka, Pepe, Willock
Saka, Aubameyang. Subs: Martinez, Maintaining, Tierney, Ceballos, Torreira, Martinelli, Lacazette
5 extra names from the girls’s sport:
- Alex Morgan (Orlando Pleasure/USA)
- Vivianne Miedema (Arsenal/Netherlands)
- Dzenifer Marozsan (Lyon/Germany)
- Pernille More challenging (Wolfsburg/Norway)
- Sarah Bouhaddi (Lyon/France)
5 extra names:
- Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool/Netherlands)
- Bernardo Silva (Manchester City/Portugal)
- Son Heung-min (Tottenham/South Korea)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich/Poland)
- Roberto Firmino (Liverpool/Brazil)
More Ballon d’Or names are in and further Liverpool gamers…
Georginio Wijnaldum, underrated footballer tbh.
The most standard batch of Ballon d’Or nominees are:
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Portugal)
- Alisson (Liverpool/Brazil)
- Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus/Netherlands)
- Karim Benzema (Accurate Madrid/France)
- Georginio Wijnaldum (Liverpool/Netherlands)
5 extra Ballon d’Or nominees coming proper up…